I was alerted to this video by the Examiner Miami. It’s a really informative video that explains Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. It was put together by BrainPOP, and although it’s intended for kids I think adults will benefit from watching it as well. It covers the basics of the disease in an elementary way, but sometimesthat’s what’s needed. If you’re not familiar with BrainPOP I will take thisopportunity to recommend them. If you have kids and want to introduce them to scientific concepts and ideas, BrainPOP is a great way to do it. A free trial is available and the full site is available by subscription.
- Live Inspired is an application for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It provides a daily inspirational quote and photo that will prompt personal growth and reflection. The app is priced at 99 cents and 10% of the purchase price is donated to charity.
- Darius Goes West will make it's TV debut 9-27 on MTV2 and MTVU! It's a great film and a must-watch documentary. 7 years ago
- Educational video from BrainPOP. Great for kids and adults. http://bit.ly/1abpvY 7 years ago
- This interview is informative and inspiring. http://bit.ly/76SGL 7 years ago
- New blog post tomorrow on AVI BioPharma and funding. They're getting closer to an effective therapy every day! 7 years ago
- Please read this article! http://bit.ly/D2Oy7 7 years ago